Integral Humanism believes Dharma is the guiding principle of the state. Dharma is distinct from religion; it is the moral compass of the government. With the thoughts of Integral Humanism of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, the conference proposes the following themes:
- Social and Political Journey of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- Philosophy and Social Thought of Integral Humanism.
- Political Ideology of Integral Humanism.
- Nationalist Ideology of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- Democracy and Role of Political Parties.
- India's Defence and Foreign Policy.
- Indian Economy, Poverty, and Concept Antayodaya.
Guidelines for Authors
- Abstracts are invited in not more than 300 words in English or Hindi language (Times New Roman (English) & Kruti dev, Unicode Mangal (Hindi), 12 Font size, 1.5 line spacing).
- Full papers should not exceed 5000 words.
- The Abstracts and Full Paper should include the Author’s affiliation, Brief-Bio and a passport size photograph
- Manuscript must be submitted either email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill Online Form
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and should include: